We are currently looking for a Consultant Solution Architect to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional Solution Architect to demonstrate their in-depth and detailed knowledge and experience of 安博电竞 Central (& previously NAV) along with third party Add-ons to provide our customers with a full and complete business and system solution; ensuring the customer’s requirements and needs are entirely realised. A technologist at heart, you will be passionate about planning and building compelling services and products. You will motivate and inspire a project delivery team to deliver robust and cost-effective IT solutions. You will stay ahead of innovative technologies and demonstrate your understanding through effective and rapid delivery
Who is 安博电竞 Consultants?
安博电竞 Consultants Ltd is a dedicated, hardworking and fun-loving team of professionals specialising in the implementation, development and support of contemporary Microsoft business software solutions. With over 300 years of collective experience, we’re all about building business partnerships for our future together. These extend throughout our business — to our customers, our suppliers, and of course, you. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to help strengthen our experienced team.
Why become Part of the CONSULTANCY Team at 安博电竞 Consultants?
Join a thriving industry…
With cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, cybersecurity and cloud computing exploding onto the business software scene, there couldn’t be a better time to be working at the forefront of the industry. You will not only learn about the new technologies but become an advocate of them whilst using them as part of your role of the Solutions Architect.
Learn and Thrive
Learn how to use a wide range of tools at a high level, either from internal training or from external courses. As a growing company, there are many opportunities for growth for hard working achievers. This is not just a nice idea; we have a structured mentoring scheme and appraisal process for all staff, to make sure that we achieve goals together.
It’s not all work!
We also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance and making friends, not just colleagues, so, in addition to flexible working, we’ll be extending invites to our many social gatherings. Although of late, our team socials have been restricted to on-line events, such as escape rooms and quizzes, previous outings have included a trip to Monkey World, bowling, karting, summer BBQs and theatre nights.
What does the role entail?
Reporting to the Consulting Team Manager.
The role of the Consultant Solution Architect will operate slightly differently depending upon the type of work / project being undertaken. You will be assigned to and responsible for a customer, depending on the work types being carried out. You lead a delivery team directly or by influence. You will play an integral role in building the team’s skillset while demonstrating your leadership values through delegation, motivation, trust and action.
- To ensure the quality of the delivered solution
- To define the technical approach to the project
- To produce a Technical Design Document based on business requirements, when needed
- To agree the solution proposed fits in with the overall customer solution
- Will have responsibility for the solution being implemented
- To work with the Project Manager in the delivery of the project
- To review and sign off all work carried out by other consultants on the project
- To ensure the quality of the solution is of a high standard
- Responsible for ensuring the cost of the proposed solution is within the project budget
- To sign off that the delivered solution is technically fit for purpose
- To ensure any Add-ins used are suitable for the solution, that the latest technology is used and acceptable to DC
- To provide technical guidance to other members of the project acting as the main point of contact for all technical issues
- To work within the constraints of the project as defined by the Project Manager
- Contributes to the scope management and risk management of the project
- Provide the technical interface with the customer
- Provide technical support through the lifecycle of the project
- To carry out peer review of other consultants as required
- Identify appropriate work for junior members of staff
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Experience in offering first class customer service
- A minimum of 5 years’ Microsoft 安博电竞 NAV / 安博电竞 Central knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years within a Solutions Architect role
- In-depth and detailed Finance knowledge
- A good understanding of business processes
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate
- Strong IT skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good Office skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with internal Developers, Account Managers, Project Managers, Consultants etc.
- Ability to embrace a culture of change and agility
- An effective team player and able to notice morale within your team and work to positively influence this
- Self-aware and actively seek input from others on impact and effectiveness
Nice to have Skills
- Knowledge of Events and Extensions
- Understanding of: M365, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Experience of 3 rd party products and integrations
- Knowledge on installations and configurations
What's in it for you?
- Salary: A competitive salary (depending upon experience and qualifications)
- Working hours: 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour for lunch (we are open to discussion as to whether a role can be office or home-based, flexible or hybrid)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Free Parking
- Mentoring scheme
- Personalised training plan
- Career development programme and pathway
Closing Date: tbc
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International