Jesse is our marketing manager, keeping an eye on the latest news in the market as well as having worked on the GDPR legislation.
Office 365 Update Video
Microsoft have released some updates for Office 365 in this short and interesting video. The video includes the following information:
- OneNote notebooks can be made accessible using docs.com.
- Real time co-authoring for documents stored on cloud storage, not just OneDrive and SharePoint, but also third party cloud storage.
- PowerBI has released the universal app for windows 10, optimised for touch screen.
- PSTN Conferencing allows dialling in to Skype conferences from standard phones – Microsoft are increasing the countries for which this is supported.
- Yammer – Admins no longer require a separate activation process.
- Advanced eDiscovery – Increased export capability to third party review applications.
- Office Deployment – New deployment options means that updates can now be rolled out in a more predictable way to allow businesses time to adjust.
- Auditing & Storage updates – Admins now can audit and report on activity in document libraries etc.
- The per file size limit increased to 10GB and online pool storage has increased to 1TB plus 0.5GB per user.
Find out More
If you would like to find out more about Office 365 , please contact us for more details.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International